Mechanical Simulation and Analysis (MS&A) is an engineering consulting firm with extensive testing, inspection and analysis capabilities.
We have licensed Professional Engineers (PE) in the Mechanical arena on staff that utilize finite element analysis to determine structural and vibration response to provide predictions of how your systems will perform. Results of finite element analysis can be evaluated and compared to codes, standards or customer specifications to: decrease design cycles, keep production costs low through design optimization, and uncover potential sources of field failures.
- Structural Static Stress and Displacement
- Analyses using Nonlinear Materials
- Buckling Solutions
- Random Vibration Studies
- Shock Analysis
- Dynamic and Time -Dependent Studies
- Rigid-body simulations to develop efficient designs
- Identify interferences between moving parts